JRebel 2020.2.0Reload code changes instantly
JRebel is a small JVM-plugin that makes it possible for Java developers to instantly see any code change made to an app without redeploying. JRebel will help you instantly see code changes, versioning classes and resources individually and updating one at a time instead of as a lump application redeploy.
JRebel 2020.2.0 details
|Released:||Mar 24, 2020|
|File size:||22.90 MB|
|Keywords:||JVM plugin, Java redeploy, prevent redeploy, Java, JVM, plugin|
Windows 10 Blog
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
JRebel for Windows 10 - Full description
JRebel is a small JVM-plugin that makes it possible for Java developers to instantly see any code change made to an app without redeploying. JRebel lets you see code changes instantly, versioning classes and resources individually and updating one at a time instead of as a lump application redeploy.
When developers make a change to any class or resource in their IDE, the change is immediately reflected in the deployed application, skipping the build and redeploy phases and preventing an average of 5.25 work weeks per year in redeploys! JRebel works as a plug-in for Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, STS, RAD and MyEclipse, plus it is compatible with several application servers. You can even use JRebel to develop your apps in cloud environments with the suitable performance speed. The plugin sends only the compiled code modifications across servers so that you do not need to restart the process at the remote location.