... Simply add your websites root folder, and Website Image Optimizer will seek out all images, and prepare them for website distribution. Website Image Optimizer supports optimization for the following popular web formats: ...
RIOT 1.3.5Efficiently optimize images for the Web
Radical Image Optimization Tool is a free image optimizer that will let you to visually adjust compression parameters while keeping minimum filesize. It uses with a side by side (dual view) or single view interface to compare the original with the optimized image in real time. It has a simple and easy to use interface where you will be able to control compression, number of colors, metadata settings and much more.
RIOT 1.3.5 details
|Released:||Sep 17, 2019|
|File size:||69.60 MB|
|Keywords:||Image Optimization, Image Optimizer, Optimize Image, Optimization, Optimizer, Optimize|
Windows 10 Blog
- Microsoft has confirmed the problem with the Windows 10 update, will fix it in the middle of the September
- Microsoft has changed plans for Flash, it will support it a little longer
- New Edge available in beta version, according to Microsoft it is ready
- VLC fixed a number of bugs, update
- Guide: Convert Videos to Different Formats and Download HD/4K Videos with Super Speed
RIOT for Windows 10 - Full description
Radical Image Optimization Tool is a free image optimizer that will let you to visually adjust compression parameters while keeping minimum filesize. It uses with a side by side (dual view) or single view interface to compare the original with the optimized image in real time. It has a simple and easy to use interface where you will be able to control compression, number of colors, metadata settings and much more, and select image format (JPG, GIF or PNG) for your output file.
RIOT key features:
* open multiple graphic file formats by looking first at the magic number (it does not need file extension to recognize format)including support for uncommon images types (up to 128 BPP, integer and floating point. EX: hdr images, 16 bit grayscale, etc). Adaptive logarithmic tone mapping algorithm (Drago) used for HDR images
* save and optimize JPEG, GIF and PNG with a simple, clean user interface
* works in dual view: (original – optimized image) or single view (optimized image). Automatic preview of resulting image
* in-place compare function (alternativelly display the original image over the optimized image to notice small pixel changes)
* compress files to desired filesize threshold
* fast processing (all is done in memory); see instant results including resulting filesize
* decide if you want to keep metadata (comments, IPTC, Adobe XMP, EXIF profiles, ICC profiles). Unsupported metadata is removed
* transfer metadata between image formats (destination format must support them)
* common tools: pan and zoom, rotate, flip
* resize image by using well known resample filters (ex: Lanczos3, Catmull Rom, Bicubic, and others)
* the compression and the results are comparable to those of commercial products.