Progwhiz Firmware Updater Tool allows users to reload/repair software damaged Atmel chips using the precompiled firmware in .Hex format. It is easy for novices ... tasks as Experts. Key Features Upload/Replace Bootloader Upload/Replace Firmware Upload Firmware/Bootloader Using USB Direct (not Bootloaders) USB ...
TinyUmbrella 9.3.4Allows you to restore your iPhone firmware
TinyUmbrella does not require a Jailbroken device in order to save SHSH
· It does not matter what firmware version is on the device TinyUmbrella will get the currently signed firmware by default.
· TinyUmbrella saves the file locally AND sends the request to Cydia so Cydia will have the SHSH as well.
· If Cydia's TSS server is down, your only option will be to use TinyUmbrella for restoring through iTunes.
TinyUmbrella 9.3.4 details
|Released:||Aug 18, 2016|
|File size:||3.30 MB|
|Keywords:||restore firmware, modify SHSH, restore SHSH, restore, firmware, SHSH|
Windows 10 Blog
- Turn the Start menu unrecognizable
- The autumn “big” version of Windows should be released this week. What’s new?
- Recovering Windows 10 from the Cloud: How it Really Works
- Windows 10 is on 900 million devices
- Microsoft has confirmed the problem with the Windows 10 update, will fix it in the middle of the September
TinyUmbrella for Windows 10 - Full description
When you try to restore an older firmware on the devices listed below, Apple won’t let you do that. Once you ‘upgrade’ they don’t let you downgrade. The way they stop you is basically by a simple response that iTunes receives when you try to restore the firmware of your choosing. See, the firmware is now signed for the below devices. It is signed with a unique id (ECID) that only your device has. Apple takes the firmware version files and combines them with your ECID and generates a hash that ONLY APPLE can generate. iTunes packages up this valuable information and sends it to your device. Your device checks the information and verifies the signature (making sure it really came from Apple because it CANNOT be forged as the encryption is very high). If the signature matches then the restore process can continue. If the signature does not match, the device raises an error and the restore process stops. Apple stops signing older firmwares once a new one is out.
FirmwareUmbrella sends the same exact request that iTunes sends Apple when requesting the signatures for your device to be restored. It saves SHSH signatures for your device received from the Apple server and let to downgrade OS indefinitely.
TinyTSS is a small java app that acts as your very own signature service. When iTunes verifies the firmware restore for the devices listed below, it checks if you are allowed to restore to the version you are requesting. With TinyTSS + the shsh blob file(s) you obtained with Umbrella, you will be able to restore to the version of those shsh files forever!
Firmware Umbrella + TinyTSS
iPhone 3GS, 3G
iPod Touch 3G, 2G