Program PHOTO FRAME STUDIO has been designed to edit and decorate ... pleasure for you. We offer over 200 hundred frames and what is more, every one of them ...
Twixtor 7.4.0Twixtor raises the bar in motion estimation
Twixtor enables you to speed up, slow down or frame rate convert1 your image sequences with visually stunning results. In order to achieve its unparalleled image quality, Twixtor synthesizes unique new frames by warping and interpolating frames of the original sequence...
Twixtor 7.4.0 details
|Author:||RE:Vision Effects, Inc|
|Released:||Dec 18, 2019|
|File size:||16.10 MB|
|Keywords:||slow down, convert framerate, speed up video, convert, framerate, frame|
Windows 10 Blog
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
Twixtor for Windows 10 - Full description
Twixtor raises the bar in motion estimation. Twixtor is much more accurate, tracks objects farther, and exhibits fewer artifacts when there are objects crossing in the scene. This means less tearing and stretching of objects as they cross or go out of the frame.
Twixtor enables you to speed up, slow down or frame rate convert1 your image sequences with visually stunning results. In order to achieve its unparalleled image quality, Twixtor synthesizes unique new frames by warping and interpolating frames of the original sequence... employing RE:Vision's proprietary tracking technology that calculates motion for each individual pixel.
Nick Brooks, Academy Award and Emmy Award winner for visual effects says, "Twixtor represents a new touchstone in retiming. The difference in accuracy means that retiming artifacts are either drastically reduced or disappear on the hardest to retime footage. "
· Warping and interpolation of frames to "time warp" input footage.
· Smart processing of interlaced material
· Stretching of a sequence using a single scaling parameter.
· Keyframable retiming for complete control on a frame by frame basis.
· Frame rate conversions made easy (Important Note: frame rate conversions are supported only from within After Effects and Combustion ).
· 8 and 16 bits per channel processing. Unclamped floating point image support in After Effects 7.0 or later
· Option to automatically enhance dark imagery or imagery with poorly defined edges. In many cases, footage that was difficult to track becomes much more well-behaved upon retiming.
· Contains an option to add or remove motion motion blur, as appropriate.
· Support for marking material so that Twixtor does not motion-interpolate across a cut.
· After Effects only: ability to remap audio and video using AE's time remapping tools but using Twixtor "under the hood"