Archicad 23 B4004ArchiCAD has been designed for architects
ArchiCAD® offers a different approach to your workflow process, which gives you more control over your design, while maintaining accuracy and efficiency in documentation. While you raise walls, lay floors, add doors and windows, build stairs and construct roofs this Building Information Authoring Tool creates a central database of 3D model data.
Archicad 23 B4004 details
|Released:||Mar 4, 2020|
|File size:||1800.00 MB|
|Keywords:||CAD Design, Architecture Design, 3D Modeler, Architecture, Designer, Construction, CAD|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
Archicad for Windows 10 - Full description
ArchiCAD gives users the ability to create great architecture and increase productivity. From day one, ArchiCAD has been designed by architects for architects, and over the years it has gradually become more and more refined to allow its users to better.
ArchiCAD contains significant enhancements and additions that simplify the modeling and documentation of buildings even when the model contains an unprecedented level of detail. ArchiCAD’s end-to-end BIM workflow allows the model to stay live till the very end of the proje
Highlights of ArchiCAD
* The Virtual BuildingTM: ArchiCAD stores all the information about the building in a central database; changes made in one view are updated in all others, including floor plans, sections/elevations, 3D models and bills of material
* Intelligent Objects: ArchiCAD's intelligent building elements like doors, windows, and columns understand and react to their environment. This accelerates work, makes the management of the project easier and allows you to design instead of draft. Even working from drafted lines, arcs and splines, the Magic Wand can create intelligent building elements.
* The ability to think and work 'live' in 3D: You can design and edit the model in 3D view, navigate in real time to check the design, and hold interactive design sessions with clients.
* Instant visualization: ArchiCAD's rendering tools are simple to use; no expert knowledge is required to product stunning results. VR presentations and animations and can be generated directly in ArchiCAD.
* Efficient documentation: Construction documents and files can be derived automatically from the Virtual Building model. The interactive element schedules and Bills of Material can be quickly generated and always reflect the current state of the building model. Dimensions are both automatic and associative. Automatic labeling and enhanced Detail Tools ease tedious drafting work.
* Hassle-free layouting: The Layout Book lets you layout material from different sources with the Freedom of using a variety of plotters and printers.