Freegate is an anti-censorship software for secure and fast ... single executable file on a Windows platform. Freegate works by tapping into an anti-censorship backbone, DynaWeb, ...
Freegate Expert 7.42Secure and fast Internet access
User have struggled to get rid of browsing restrictions for a long time, but sooner or later they still end up in front of their computer with a long list of blocked websites. Freegate Professional lends a hand to users who cannot access a handful of websites due to restrictions, providing a fast and simple way to bypass all these rules.
Freegate Expert 7.42 details
|Author:||Dynamic Internet Technology, Inc.|
|Released:||Jul 29, 2014|
|File size:||2.20 MB|
|Keywords:||anti-censorship software, Internet connection, Intenet gateway, anti-censorship, gateway, connection|
Windows 10 Blog
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
Freegate Expert for Windows 10 - Full description
Freegate is an anti-censorship software for secure and fast Internet access. It was developed and maintained by Dynamic Internet Technology Inc. (DIT), a pioneer in censorship-circumvention operation.
users access web sites overseas as fast as their local ones;
requires no installation or change in system setting;
a single executable file on a Windows platform.
Freegate works by tapping into an anti-censorship backbone, DynaWeb, DIT's P2P-like proxy network system.
Freegate's anti-censorship capability is further enhanced by a new, unique encryption and compression algorithm in the versions of 6.33 and above.
· Users access web sites overseas as fast as their local ones
· Requires no installation or change in system setting
· A single executable file on a Windows platform