PhraseExpress 14.0.186Expand abbreviations and correct typos
PhraseExpress comes packed with auto-correct entries for transforming user-defined abbreviations into the longer version of the phrases (e.g. “btw” becomes “by the way”), famous quotes, and salutations (e.g. “Dear Mr.”). Plus, it allows users to create a list with websites which can be launched directly from the primary panel.
PhraseExpress 14.0.186 details
|Author:||Bartels Media GmbH|
|Released:||May 10, 2020|
|File size:||23.90 MB|
|Keywords:||organize clipboard, clipboard, typo, corrector, phrase, autocorrect text, paste clipboard, clipboard, organize, manager|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
PhraseExpress for Windows 10 - Full description
PhraseExpress manages your frequently used text snippets in customizable categories for quick access. PhraseExpress saves hours of typing. It is the ideal solution for personnel in office, technical support, customer care, help desk, call center and medical or legal transcription settings. The Client-/Server version allows you to share text templates within a network. PhraseExpress expands text abbreviations into full phrases for you. E.g. typing 'sig' could insert your signature into any program. PhraseExpress is a software application that helps users eliminate repetitive typing operations by automatically filling preset phrases in a document, as well as organize them in different categories. PhraseExpress comes packed with auto-correct entries for transforming user-defined abbreviations into the longer version of the phrases (e.g. “btw” becomes “by the way”), famous quotes, and salutations (e.g. “Dear Mr.”). Plus, it allows users to create a list with websites which can be launched directly from the primary panel.
The program sits quietly in the system tray until called upon. It gives users the possibility to store a new phrase by entering a short description, inserting the text, and assigning a hotkey.
PhraseExpress provides this known MS Office Autotext feature in any Windows program, e.g. Internet Explorer, Excel, Database Front Ends, etc.
· The auto complete feature automatically expands abbreviations and corrects typos while you type.
· Quickly handle email responses
· Save countless keystrokes
· PhraseExpress works in any application, e.g. for filling web forms, chat sessions or custom database applications
· All phrases are stored in a single data file. Data backup is easy and phrases can be distributed to all users in a network in a snap or transferred to a new computer. Ever tried that with your MS Word AutoCorrect items?
· PhraseExpress allows to use the same text shortcut or hotkey for multiple phrases. In such case, a popup window directly next to your mouse cursor allows choosing the desired phrase from the selection. No need to worry anmore whether a certain abbreviation is already in use - Just use them twice.
· You can paste phrases not only via Autotext but also from the tasktray icon menu or by using keyboard shortcuts