Portable word processing application. No installation needed. Simply extract ... any USB stick. You can even run Mint portable immediately from USB. To write a letter or ...
PhraseExpress Portable 14.0.171Expand abbreviations and correct typos
PhraseExpress manages your frequently used text snippets in customizable categories for quick access. PhraseExpress saves hours of typing. PhraseExpress is a reliable application that comes packed with text auto-fill capabilities and many configurable settings that suit beginners and experts alike.
PhraseExpress Portable 14.0.171 details
|Author:||Bartels Media GmbH|
|Released:||Dec 2, 2019|
|File size:||13.50 MB|
|Keywords:||organize clipboard, autocorrect text, paste clipboard, clipboard, organize, manager|
Windows 10 Blog
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
- Turn the Start menu unrecognizable
- The autumn “big” version of Windows should be released this week. What’s new?
- Recovering Windows 10 from the Cloud: How it Really Works
- Windows 10 is on 900 million devices
PhraseExpress Portable Awards
PhraseExpress Portable for Windows 10 - Full description
PhraseExpress is a software application that helps users eliminate repetitive typing operations by automatically filling preset phrases in a document, as well as organize them in different categories. PhraseExpress comes packed with auto-correct entries for transforming user-defined abbreviations into the longer version of the phrases (e.g. “btw” becomes “by the way”), famous quotes, and salutations (e.g. “Dear Mr.”). Plus, it allows users to create a list with websites which can be launched directly from the primary panel.
PhraseExpress provides this known MS Office Autotext feature in any Windows program, e.g. Internet Explorer, Excel, Database Front Ends, etc.
· The auto complete feature automatically expands abbreviations and corrects typos while you type.
· Quickly handle email responses
· Save countless keystrokes
· PhraseExpress works in any application, e.g. for filling web forms, chat sessions or custom database applications
· All phrases are stored in a single data file. Data backup is easy and phrases can be distributed to all users in a network in a snap or transferred to a new computer. Ever tried that with your MS Word AutoCorrect items?
· PhraseExpress allows to use the same text shortcut or hotkey for multiple phrases. In such case, a popup window directly next to your mouse cursor allows choosing the desired phrase from the selection. No need to worry anmore whether a certain abbreviation is already in use - Just use them twice.
· You can paste phrases not only via Autotext but also from the tasktray icon menu or by using keyboard shortcuts