Process Hacker is a feature-packed tool for manipulating processes and services on your computer. Key features of Process Hacker: · A simple, customizable tree view ...
Portable Process Hacker 2.39.124Easy-to-use process manager
Process Hacker is an application which helps users to view and manage the processes and their threads, modules and memory from their computers. It can also search through process memory: for a sequence of bytes, using regular expressions, for strings, or for heap blocks.
It loads symbols from various libraries automatically and uses them when displaying the call stacks of threads (just like Process Explorer).
Portable Process Hacker 2.39.124 details
|Released:||Mar 29, 2016|
|File size:||3.20 MB|
|Keywords:||Process Manager, Task manager, Process Manipulator, Viewer, Manager, Manage, ProcessHacker|
Portable Process Hacker Awards
Portable Process Hacker for Windows 10 - Full description
Process Hacker is a feature-packed tool for manipulating processes and services on your computer.
Key features of Process Hacker:
· A simple, customizable tree view with highlighting showing you the processes running on your computer.
· Detailed performance graphs.
· A complete list of services and full control over them (start, stop, pause, resume and delete).
· A list of network connections.
· Comprehensive information for all processes: full process performance history, thread listing and stacks with dbghelp symbols, token information, module and mapped file information, virtual memory map, environment variables, handles, ...
· Full control over all processes, even processes protected by rootkits or security software. Its kernel-mode driver has unique abilities which allows it to terminate, suspend and resume all processes and threads, including software like IceSword, avast! anti-virus, AVG Antivirus, COMODO Internet Security, etc. (just to name a few).
· Find hidden processes and terminate them. Process Hacker detects processes hidden by simple rootkits such as Hacker Defender and FU.
· Easy DLL injection and unloading - simply right-click a process and select "Inject DLL" to inject and right-click a module and select "Unload" to unload!
· Many more features...
Compared with Process Explorer, Process Hacker:
* Implements almost all of the functionality offered by Process Explorer, plus more advanced features.
* Has advanced string scanning capabilities, as well as regular expression filtering.
* Allows you to see what a thread is waiting on.
* Highlights both relocated and .NET DLLs.
* Allows you to connect to other sessions, just like Windows Task Manager can.
* Shows symbolic access masks (e.g. Read, Write), rather than just numbers (e.g. 0x12019f).
* Shows names for transaction manager objects and ETW registration objects.
* Shows detailed token information, as well as allowing privileges to be enabled and disabled.
* Shows information for POSIX processes.