... flying. You've got the world's most popular torrent client – now make the most of it! Check ... more... Sharing files over the Internet using torrents is quite popular and there are a few ...
qBittorrent 3.3.12A Bittorrent client using C++ / libtorrent
An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt4 user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
qBittorrent 3.3.12 details
|Released:||Apr 7, 2017|
|File size:||16.80 MB|
|Keywords:||torrent client, download torrent, search torrent, torrent, client, download|
qBittorrent for Windows 10 - Full description
qBittorrent is a free BitTorrent P2P client coded in C++ / Qt4, developed by a Ph.D student (Christophe Dumez) from the University of technology of Belfort-Montbeliard in France. It is based on Libtorrent (Arvid Norbergs) and the Qt toolkit. It was started in March 2006 and has been in active development ever since.
qBittorrent is Free Software that aims to have a small foot-print, to be powerful, intuitive and visually attractive. qBittorrent is offering functionality comparable to larger Bittorrent clients such as Vuze or BitComet.
The qBittorrent project aims to provide a Free Software alternative to µtorrent. Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD).
* Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
* Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
o Simultaneous search in most famous BitTorrent search sites
o Per-category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Movies)
* All Bittorrent extensions
o DHT, Peer Exchange, Full encryption, Magnet/BitComet URIs, ...
* Remote control through a Web user interface
o Nearly identical to the regular UI, all in Ajax
* Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
o Torrents queueing and prioritizing
o Torrent content selection and prioritizing
* UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
* Available in ~25 languages (Unicode support)
* Torrent creation tool
* Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
* Bandwidth scheduler
* IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
* IPv6 compliant
* Available on most platforms: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD