MarvinSketch 6.3.0Allows users to quickly draw molecules
MarvinSketch allows users to quickly draw molecules through basic functions on the GUI and advanced functionalities such as sprout drawing, customizable shortcuts, abbreviated groups, default and user-defined templates and context-sensitive popup menus.
MarvinSketch 6.3.0 details
|Released:||Jun 3, 2018|
|File size:||92 kB|
|Keywords:||chemistry editor, draw reaction, molecule display, molecule, chemistry, sketch|
Windows 10 Blog
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
MarvinSketch for Windows 10 - Full description
MarvinSketch allows users to quickly draw molecules through basic functions on the GUI and advanced functionalities such as sprout drawing, customizable shortcuts, abbreviated groups, default and user-defined templates and context-sensitive popup menus. The software contains a rich feature set that includes many editing tools as well as support for bond and atom properties, molecule drawing and many more.
MarvinSketch has a rich support for atom and bond properties. Users can assign stereochemistry, charge, valence, radicals and isotopes to each atom. Single, double, triple bonds and aromatic forms are supported. Moreover, using wedge bonds user can assign stereochemistry to atoms. Additional data fields can also be attached to atoms, via “S-group” logic so that any user-defined information can be stored directly with the structural information.
Chemical structure drawing
Tune, combine and view
Predictors and enumerators
Structure and valence checker
Working with abbreviated groups
Image generation, display and formatting