Visual SEO Studio is a desktop SEO Audit Tool, a Visual approach to make SEO tasks quick and easy. The program lets you ... Export to native Excel format... With in depth SEO / HTML / URL reports no other SEO ...
TrafficTravis 4.3.0 B7467SEO Software for Website Promotion
See who is linking to you. Traffic Travis finds backlinks and displays interesting information about the sites that are linking to you, including anchor text and IP address. Traffic Travis then gives you some nice summaries so you can see all the important information at a glance. Printable project graphs & reports for sending to clients.
TrafficTravis 4.3.0 B7467 details
|Released:||Sep 9, 2019|
|File size:||50.20 MB|
|Keywords:||search engine optimization, link analyzer, link popularity builder, SEO, optimize, traffic|
Windows 10 Blog
- Microsoft has confirmed the problem with the Windows 10 update, will fix it in the middle of the September
- Microsoft has changed plans for Flash, it will support it a little longer
- New Edge available in beta version, according to Microsoft it is ready
- VLC fixed a number of bugs, update
- Guide: Convert Videos to Different Formats and Download HD/4K Videos with Super Speed
TrafficTravis for Windows 10 - Full description
Traffic Travis is especially designed to help online businesses boost their website traffic. It is an all-in-one tool for search engine optimization, pay-per-click monitoring and general market research.
· A page analysis tool which examines the important on-page SEO parts of a page and returns an SEO "score" for the page, as well as suggestions for improving the page from an SEO perspective.
· Shows where your site is ranking in the search engines for your important keywords, so you can see at a glance rather than trawling through pages of search engine listings. Also keeps track of previous positions.
· See who is linking to you. Traffic Travis finds backlinks and displays interesting information about the sites that are linking to you, including anchor text and IP address. Traffic Travis then gives you some nice summaries so you can see all the important information at a glance.
· Store and analyze historical data to see the bigger trends in a market over time. Pulls a variety of statistics and pools them into the one screen so that you can see how they all interact.
· Powerful PPC research tools. Using a keyword list you can see which sites are bidding on certain keywords; whether they continue to bid on these keywords over time; the movement of ads in the search engines over time; an analysis of keywords to see which words attract consistent, stable competition.
· Printable project graphs & reports for sending to clients.
· All tools are found in the one piece of software, so it's no longer necessary to find and visit a multitude of websites to analyze a website.
· Takes the tedium out of finding search engine positions, finding backlinks, analyzing keyword density and other routine tasks.