RhinoResurf2(WIP) for Rhino 4.0Convert mesh model to NURBS surface
RhinoResurf is a useful plug-in for Rhino designed to help you rebuild high quality NURBS surfaces from a mesh in the field of reverse engineering. The transition between any two NURBS surface patches reaches G1 continuity.
RhinoResurf2(WIP) for Rhino 4.0 details
|Released:||Jul 21, 2011|
|File size:||12.80 MB|
|Keywords:||Rhino plug-in, rebuild NURBS surface, NURBS surface rebuilder, Rhino, plug-in, NURBS|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
RhinoResurf2(WIP) for Rhino for Windows 10 - Full description
Convert mRhinoResurf for Rhino is a reverse engineering plug-in for Rhinoceros® 4.0 and 5.0. This plug-in gives Rhino the ability to reconstruct the geometry represented by NURB surface of an object from a mesh or point cloud which describes it.esh model to NURBS surface.
NURBS fitting with specified tolerance.
Controllable surface smoothness.
G1 continuity transition.
Powerful ability to fit large scale point cloud/mesh to a single face.
Fully automated nurbs surfaces generation.
Free-form nurbs surface modeling from polygon mesh(.obj mesh).