Metalith is a metadata editor. Features: Supports all major standards of metadata: TIFF, Exif, IPTC, XMP etc. Supports TIFF and JPEG files. Provides full support ...
Metalith 9.03A handy metadata editor
Metalith will provide users with a powerful yet easy-to-use metadata editor that helps you read, analyze and edit meta information from image files.
The main feature of the program is the ability to simultaneously edit any number of files. The program supports various metadata standards, as well as various file formats.
Metalith 9.03 details
|Author:||A. A. Semyonov|
|Released:||Feb 5, 2018|
|File size:||16.60 MB|
|Keywords:||read meta information, analyze meta data, meta data analyzer, analyzer, reader, viewer|
Metalith for Windows 10 - Full description
Metalith is an easy-to-use yet powerful metadata editor. The main feature of the program is the ability to simultaneously edit any number of files. Metalith supports various metadata standards, as well as various file formats.
· Supports all major standards of metadata: TIFF, Exif, IPTC, XMP etc.
· Supports TIFF and JPEG files.
· Allows you to read, analyze, modify, delete, and create metadata.
· Displays descriptions of tags.
· Displays thumbnails and full-screen images.
· Allows you to analyze conflicts of metadata.
· Provides processing entire directory trees.
· Creates project files, including any number of files and directories.
· Allows you to create and use profiles of tags..
· Prepares metadata reports.
· Prints reports to screen or printed with the ability to preview.
· Creates a report file in HTML, XML and TIFF formats.
· Recognizes thousands of various tags.
· Recognizes unknown XMP tags.
· Allows you to open any number of metadata project files in separate windows.
· Tested on the files of thousands of different camera models.
· Backs up the original files.
· Has a customizable user interface.
· Completely multi-lingual (currently supports English and Russian) and can be easily extended to include more languages.