Texmod 0.9bFind, save and modify textures in Direct3D 9
TexMod is an utility to find, save and modify textures in Direct3D 9 applications. The tool is very important, if you want to install graphic patches, like skin patches to your games. The application interface offers three modes: Package mode, Logging mode, Build mode.
Texmod 0.9b details
|Released:||Dec 19, 2011|
|File size:||594 kB|
|Keywords:||Texmod, Modify textures, Direct3D, Graphic, Games, Graphic patches, Utility|
Windows 10 Blog
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
Texmod for Windows 10 - Full description
TexMod is an utility to find, save and modify textures in Direct3D 9 applications. The tool is very important, if you want to install graphic patches, like skin patches to your games. The application interface offers three modes.
Package mode: add package files to a list and load them into the selected application.
Logging mode: choose between several options and start the selected application in logging mode.
Build mode: create a package by selecting a definition file (e.g. an automatically created log file) and entering your name and a comment. If you want to install the newest graphic patches, TexMod is the essential tool for you. For informations how to install the graphic patches read the two ReadMe files.