Web Searcher 2.2.42Search Google and MSN for keywords
Web Searcher is a straight-forward application that will help you search Google and MSN for specific keywords. This tool allows you to extract links and titles from Search Engines (Google, MSN) and get the position (rank) of each URL.
Web Searcher 2.2.42 details
|Released:||May 14, 2015|
|File size:||1.40 MB|
|Keywords:||keyword search, site search rank, keyword finder, finder, keyword, rank|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
Web Searcher Awards
Web Searcher for Windows 10 - Full description
Free program to search in Google and MSN for keywords. This tool allows you to extract links and titles from Search Engines (Google, MSN) and get the position (rank) of each URL in search results. You can check the positions of your web pages in Google and MSN. Some key features of Web Searcher: skipping duplicate links, skipping duplicate domains, splitting output file into smaller size files with specified number of lines.
This tool allows you:
* Extract links, titles and emails from Search Engines (Google and MSN).
* Get the position (rank) of each URL in search results.
* Filter result links and titles.
* Check the positions of your web pages in Google and MSN.
Some key features of Web Searcher:
Extract links and titles from Search Engines: Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex.
Google Image Search.
Get the position (rank) of each link in search results.
Load found web pages and extract titles, keywords, emails and links.
Extract backlinks from the found web pages to your sites.
Load web pages from the extracted links and scrap new emails and links.
(This feature works recursively and allows to extract all emails from the found web sites.)
Filter extracted URLs and titles.
Trim extracted URLs to root.
Skip duplicate links.
Skip duplicate domains.
Skip duplicate emails.
Split output file into smaller size files with specified number of lines.