Web Data Extractor Pro is a web scraping tool specifically designed for mass-gathering of various ... you need and actually search the entire Internet. Web Data Extractor is superior for harvesting structured information ...
Web Searcher 2.2.42Search Google and MSN for keywords
Web Searcher is a straight-forward application that will help you search Google and MSN for specific keywords. This tool allows you to extract links and titles from Search Engines (Google, MSN) and get the position (rank) of each URL.
Web Searcher 2.2.42 details
|Released:||May 14, 2015|
|File size:||1.40 MB|
|Keywords:||keyword search, site search rank, keyword finder, finder, keyword, rank|
Windows 10 Blog
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
- Turn the Start menu unrecognizable
- The autumn “big” version of Windows should be released this week. What’s new?
- Recovering Windows 10 from the Cloud: How it Really Works
- Windows 10 is on 900 million devices
Web Searcher Awards
Web Searcher for Windows 10 - Full description
Free program to search in Google and MSN for keywords. This tool allows you to extract links and titles from Search Engines (Google, MSN) and get the position (rank) of each URL in search results. You can check the positions of your web pages in Google and MSN. Some key features of Web Searcher: skipping duplicate links, skipping duplicate domains, splitting output file into smaller size files with specified number of lines.
This tool allows you:
* Extract links, titles and emails from Search Engines (Google and MSN).
* Get the position (rank) of each URL in search results.
* Filter result links and titles.
* Check the positions of your web pages in Google and MSN.
Some key features of Web Searcher:
Extract links and titles from Search Engines: Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex.
Google Image Search.
Get the position (rank) of each link in search results.
Load found web pages and extract titles, keywords, emails and links.
Extract backlinks from the found web pages to your sites.
Load web pages from the extracted links and scrap new emails and links.
(This feature works recursively and allows to extract all emails from the found web sites.)
Filter extracted URLs and titles.
Trim extracted URLs to root.
Skip duplicate links.
Skip duplicate domains.
Skip duplicate emails.
Split output file into smaller size files with specified number of lines.